by Trusted Pros
Home Security Surveillance
At Action Security we take pride in being a leader among security designers, installers and alarm monitoring companies and work 24/7 to earn and maintain your trust by protecting you and more customers nationwide with advanced security monitoring technology through our leading Central Monitoring Center.
We protect you by designing a security system better suited for your home with the best security system ever made by man; be it burglar alarm system with smoke alarm or carbon monoxide detector, interactive security which allows you to navigate your security system via internet or cell phones and CCTV which enables you to keep an eye on your properties and family regardless of where you may be in the world.
We also know you work hard to create a home and a comfortable life. Losing any possession to a burglary or fire violates your way of life. That’s why you need a home security monitoring system capable of providing a fast, efficient emergency response—every time—to protect your way of life and your belongings.
How does a home security monitoring system work?
When your alarm is activated and then triggered by an event like a burglary or fire, Action Security immediately goes into action:
- Your home security monitoring system instantly sends a signal to the Moni, our Central Monitoring Station, prompting our highly trained agents to react by contacting you via two-way voice or by phone.
- The Monitoring Station Operator will ask you to provide your password. In case you accidentally set off your system, Moni will clear the alarm from any emergency dispatch.
- If Moni is unable to contact you; if the monitoring station receives the wrong password; if your specified contact telephone line is busy; or if we have reason to suspect trouble at your home, we’ll dispatch the proper authorities to directly assess the situation.
What is Two-Way Interactive Voice Verification?
- Action Security is the industry leader in two-way, interactive audio voice verification. That’s a fancy way of saying that, when your security system’s alarm is activated, it allows for live, hands-free communication with one of our monitoring center operators from anywhere in your home. (Two-way voice verification is an essential component of modern alarm system technology, but many of our competitors don’t offer it.)
- Through a hands-free, two-way speaker system, you can talk with our monitoring center to alert us of your emergency or situation. Because you’re the only one who can activate the system, your privacy is maintained – and you’re in charge, because Two-Way Interactive Audio Verification can’t happen unless you choose to initiate the system or the alarm is triggered.
When an active carbon monoxide detector, smoke / fire alarm, or burglar alarm is triggered, or when you choose to activate the interactive audio system, you are quickly connected to our Monitoring Center who can react to your call and stay with you through the whole event.
How do I get a Monitored Security System?
It’s simple. Call us at (877) 815-6131 or see our home security alarm system special offers. Provide us your information and we’ll connect you with Action Security representative in your area. They will conduct a complete security analysis and tailor a system specifically for your home and life.
Get a FREE Security Assessment
will contact you to discuss security solutions.